The Journal of Global Health Perspectives is committed to a thorough, fair, and timely review process. Double-blind peer review is provided to all articles that are deemed to fall within the scope and standards of the Journal of Global Health Perspectives, unless otherwise communicated to the authors. In this process, no identifiable author information is shared the reviewer, and the reviewer’s identity is not revealed to the authors.
Following your submission:
- Articles are first assessed by an Editor for appropriateness of content, appropriateness of scope, length, and language/grammar.
- Articles that pass step 1 are sent out for double-blind peer review.
- Reviewer comments, along with Editor comments, are forwarded to authors.
- When revisions have been completed by authors, a “Response to Reviewers” document is required. This document is reviewed by an Editor to assess the changes made.
- Articles that are approved move forward with pre-publication review steps, while articles that require additional substantive revisions are returned to the authors.
The Journal of Global Health Perspectives does not charge authors or readers any fees whatsoever. Please visit our How to Submit page for more information on submitting your article.