The Journal of Global Health Perspectives is an online open-access research journal . In addition to publishing primary research, we are also committed to publishing articles that relate meaningful experiences, observations and reflections from members of the global health community. The Journal of Global Health Perspectives is a resource to promote idea sharing in global health. Our mission is to:
- Provide a free-to-all publication resource to meet an unmet need in the global health community.
- Accelerate the publication of global health research.
- Maximize the impact of global health work by transforming individual experiences into world resources.
- Serve as a repository for information related to the healthcare needs of communities across the globe.
- Promote global volunteerism and community service.
- Encourage collaboration and promote the advancement of human health around the globe.
- Promote healthcare equality, particularly among underserved populations.
- Advance the expression of women’s healthcare issues.
- Provide leadership opportunities for talented members of the global health community.
The Journal of Global Health Perspectives maintains a broad publication perspective in order to maximize the value of this information resource. We are continually adapting to better meet the needs our authors, readers and the communities they serve.