Step 1: Review our article formatting guidelines and format your article accordingly.
Step 2: Read and sign our copyright policy.
Step 3: Please email your article and signed copyright policy to email@example.com. Please indicate which of the eight categories listed below best describes your work. Your email submission should include the following attachments in MS Word format:
- Full version of your submission. The document filename should be in the form “JGHP_LastName_FirstName_YYMMDD.docx”, where last name and first name are of the first author, and YYMMDD is the date of submission. For example “JGHP_Smith_Jane_122111″.
- Unidentified version of your submission. This document will be sent to a reviewer for double-blind review, and should not contain any author-identifiable information or affiliations. Remove all author names, affiliations and acknowledgements. The document filename should be in the form “JGHP_LastInitial_FirstInitial_YYMMDD.docx”, where last initial and first initial are of the first author, and YYMMDD is the date of submission. For example “JGHP_S_J_122111″.
Submissions are received, reviewed, accepted and published on a rolling basis. This allows the Journal of Global Health Perspectives to achieve its goal of accelerating the publication of global health research and encouraging the spread of ideas of information. Once your article is received, it will be reviewed and returned as quickly as possible.
We’re seeking the following types of articles:
- Original research articles.
- Original clinical investigations.
- Review articles.
- Case reports.
- Meta-analysis articles.
- Editorials that deal with current topics in healthcare or global health and/or produce recommendations for future study or action.
- Journal articles detailing experiences, observations, or reflections on global health issues.
- Photo journal articles detailing experiences, observations, or reflections on global health issues.
These articles can focus on either domestic or international healthcare issues, and do not need to be limited solely to international medical work. For more information on the types of articles that are published in the Journal of Global Health Perspectives, please visit our Browse Articles page and our Mission Statement.
There is no charge to submit or publish an article, there are no handling or charges of any type, and there are is no cost to access or read articles from anywhere in the world.
First Aid WorldWide, a 501(c)(3) non-profit public benefit corporation based in Menlo Park, CA provides this resource free-of-charge to the global health community.